Jean Eugène Auguste Atget, L'Hay
Jean Eugène Auguste Atget, L'Hay, about 1921. Photograph, albumen print. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Museum purchase with funds donated by The Tyche Foundation and the Charles H. Bayley Picture and Painting Fund. Photograph © Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. 2008.178
- Museum-quality Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints capture the look and feel of the original artwork
- We use only the finest archival pigment inks, rag paper, and cotton canvas
- Each Archival Replica-Fine Art Print is photographed, proofed, and printed at the MFA with state-of-the-art technology
- Our Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints are rated at the highest archival life expectancy of 100 years
- Choose from master oil paintings, watercolors, prints, drawings, and photographs
Our diverse selection of images is available exclusively from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Note: Sizes indicated are the dimensions of the paper. The image size on the paper will vary for each image based on the proportions of the original work of art, allowing for a border.