Léon Nikolaievitch Bakst, Madame Bartet as Bérénice
Léon Nikolaievitch Bakst, Madame Bartet as Bérénice, 1913. Watercolor, gouache, gold paint and graphite pencil on paper. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Gift of Mrs. John Munro Longyear and Mrs. Walter Scott Fitz. Photograph © Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.14.403
MFA Archival Replicas - Fine Art Prints allow individuals, businesses, hotels and restaurants an opportunity to customize their surroundings with authentic museum-quality masterpieces, facsimile reproductions endorsed by our world-class curatorial staff. MFA Archival Replicas are not just simple reproductions of the works depicted in the collection but also express the scholarly and aesthetic views of the MFA; a meaningful gift for any occasion.
- Museum-quality Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints capture the look and feel of the original artwork
- We use only the finest archival pigment inks, rag paper, and cotton canvas
- Each Archival Replica-Fine Art Print is photographed, proofed, and printed at the MFA with state-of-the-art technology
- Our Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints are rated at the highest archival life expectancy of 100 years
- Choose from master oil paintings, watercolors, prints, drawings, and photographs
Our diverse selection of images is available exclusively from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Note: Sizes indicated are the dimensions of the paper. The image size on the paper will vary for each image based on the proportions of the original work of art, allowing for a border.